Ramadan started in Pakistan on 6th May 2019 and end on 5 June 2019. The Ramadan is the most special and most important month for Muslims. Muslims from the world perform fasting in this month. Quran-e-Pak was revealed in this month and also Zaka to the deserving people. Muslims perform special prayers after Isha namaz which is performed for Sunnat called Tarawee.
Dua for Fasting
وَبِصَوْمِ غَدٍ نَّوَيْتُ مِنْ شَهْرِ رَمَضَانَ
I hope to keep the fast for tomorrow in the month of Ramadan
“اورمیں نے ماہ رمضان کے کل کے روزے کی نیت کی“
Iftar time Dua in Urdu
اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنِّی لَکَ صُمْتُ وَبِکَ اٰمَنْتُ وَعَلَيْکَ تَوَکَّلْتُ وَعَلٰی رِزْقِکَ اَفْطَرْتُ
O, Allah! I fasted for You and I believe in You and I put my trust in You and I break my fast with Your sustenance
’’اے اللہ!میں نے تیری خاطر روزہ رکھا اور تیرے اوپر ایمان لایا اور تجھ پر بھروسہ کیا اورتیرے رزق سے اسے کھول رہا ہوں۔‘‘
Ramadan calendar 2019
The Ramadan calendar updated every year according to the Islamic calendar. Ever country Ramadan calendar 2019 timing is different and even in cities within 5 to 10 minutes.
Images of Ramadan fasting
Phases of Ramadan
Three Phases of Ramadan are called Ashra’s in Arabic. Namely !st Ashra, 2nd Ashra, and 3rd or Last Ashra. Every Ashra is divided with 10 days of Ramazan month. 1st Ashra is called Days of Mercy, 2nd Ashra is named as Days of forgiveness and the 3rd or last Ashra is Days of seeking refuge.
History of Ramadan
Ramadan is the 9th month of the Islamic calendar. The term Ramadan truly implies searing in Arabic. It was set up as a Holy Month for Muslims after the Quran was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad in 610 CE on the event known as Laylat al-Qadr, as often as possible decode as “the Night of Power.
Ramadan may be a holy month of fast, thoughtfulness and prayer for Muslims, the followers of Islam. fast is one in every one of the 5basic principles of Islam. Day after day throughout Ramadan, Muslims don’t eat or drink from sunrise to sunset.
Muslims break them everyday fasts by offering dinners to family and companions, and the finish of Ramadan is praised with a three-day celebration known as Eid al-Fitr, one of Islam’s major occasions.
- Ramadan may be time to apply control and self-reflection.
- Fast is seen as how to clean the soul and have sympathy for those within the world who are unit hungry and fewer lucky.
- Fasting is supposed to be used for prayer, charity, spirituality, and for purifying the mind and body.
- Ramadan has shown to own some health edges to Muslims.
- During Ramadan, Muslim-majority countries typically shorten work days to permit for added prayer time day after day.
- During Ramadan, Muslims are obliged to convey to charity through Sadaqa, or pillar of Islam(mandatory giving).